- Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out? – From the movie “what a girl wants”
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. – From The Notebook
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki, from The Lion King
- “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” – Dumbledore, Harry Potter
- The truth is… I gave my heart away a long time ago, my whole heart… and I never really got it back. – Reese Witherspoon, Sweet Home Alabama
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever. – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. – From Moulin Rouge
- Love cannot be found where it doesn’t exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does. – David Schwimmer, in the movie “Kissing a Fool”
- Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda (from The Empire Strikes Back)
- “I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw. I’m scared of what I did, of who I am…. and most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.” – “Baby” in Dirty Dancing
Thank you for your feedback.
Your feedback has been received and we really appreciate your effort.